Magic: The Gathering - MasterTrainer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Magic!

2 posters

[Tiny Leaders] Glissa, the Traitor

Meritt
    Meritt
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

[Tiny Leaders] Glissa, the Traitor Empty [Tiny Leaders] Glissa, the Traitor

Post by Meritt 3/15/2015, 4:08 pm

I've been doing my research, and I think it is time that I created a Tiny Leaders deck around Glissa the Traitor.

Glissa has First Strike and Deathtouch, which makes her a pretty good stand-alone creature on the field, and can take on almost any creature out there. Her second effect returns an artifact from the graveyard to your hand. This makes the deck focus around artifact and spell recursion, maybe zombie + equipment + enhancement cards would do the trick.

I have yet to make the deck, and I will update this thread soon : )

-Meritt.
    MasterTrainer
    MasterTrainer
    Site Owner and Administrator

[Tiny Leaders] Glissa, the Traitor Empty Re: [Tiny Leaders] Glissa, the Traitor

Post by MasterTrainer 3/15/2015, 4:16 pm

Noice.

I have a Shu Yun tiny leaders I'm currently completing, maybe we could try the two out some time : )

And I have a suggestion too, for the deck concept:
    What if you tried Glissa-voltron? You put mainly equipments-artifacts-enhancements in the deck, maybe a few pump spells to go just in case. Kinda like that Selvala-enhancement I made a while back.
    MasterTrainer
    MasterTrainer

Post by MasterTrainer 8/30/2015, 8:01 am

Announcement:

Tiny-Leaders and Commander are off the table at the moment. Construction might not be until after a couple of months.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 4:48 pm